Antreas Ghazarossian founded Cost Containment Advisors (CCA) to be the country’s foremost property tax savings resource. He presides over CCA’s work in formulating and implementing property tax strategies.
Antreas’ experience had shown that 80% of taxpayers were overpaying property taxes. Realizing the magnitude of property taxes and the challenges they present to the power, energy, infrastructure and industrial sectors, he envisioned an organization that could ensure fair and minimum property taxes for these sectors. Antreas implemented his goal by combining his own extensive experience with that of a large, accomplished team that can operate at the local level across the United States. CCA now has unprecedented personnel coverage in every significant property tax location. As a result, CCA’s work garners substantially increased net earnings, cash flow and enterprise value.
Antreas has a history of responding to the needs of corporate America’s evolving facilities. His long-held belief is that corporate facilities can and should be a powerful tool for impacting an enterprise’s overall wellbeing. He has supplied facility advice in support of corporate goals and objectives, leading the critical thinking and action processes, providing flexibility at all junctures, and managing and mitigating risk.
Antreas is able to easily generate data with advanced computer expertise. CCA’s leadership in computer technology and analysis consistently adds value to clients. Custom-designed computer models, benchmarks and proprietary data banks support clients in an increasingly demanding environment, integrating complexity, thoroughness and accuracy. These models easily adapt to clients’ in-house reporting needs.
Antreas’ other skills and attributes include:
- Rapidly and accurately assessing the corporate big picture
- Relating quickly and well to top management’s style and language
- Successfully straddling strategic, tactical, and implementation activities
- Negotiating astutely using numbers, benchmarks and research
- Generating data easily with advanced computer expertise
- Thinking in a highly nonlinear fashion
- Adapting easily and taking flexible approaches to clients
- Communicating clearly and personably
- Achieving the recognition of industry leaders
- Providing mentoring, training, and support for team members
- Founder and President, Cost Containment Advisors, Inc., Greenwich, Connecticut
- Director of Global Real Estate Services, Johnson Controls, Inc. Integrated Facility Management Division, Atlanta, Georgia
- Founder and President, Douglas A. Edwards, Inc., New York and Greenwich, Connecticut
- Director, International and Corporate Division, Interactive Properties, New York and Washington, D.C.
- Director, International Division, City Center Real Estate, Inc., New York and Washington, D.C.
- Product Management, Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Master of Business Administration, Columbia University, New York
- Bachelor of Science (junior and senior year undergraduate education, cum laude, Dean’s List), Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York
- Haile Selassie I University (freshman and sophomore year undergraduate education, Dean’s List), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- President, West Lyon Farm Condominium Association
- Member of the Chancellor’s Advisory Board, Long Island University
- Chairman of Senior Fund, Greenwich Academy
- Parents’ Council Chair, The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Parents’ Council, The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Special Gifts of the Annual Fund, Greenwich Academy
- Chair of Class of 1998 Class Endowed Fund, Greenwich Academy
- Business School 25th Reunion, Founding Member for Major Fundraising Effort, Columbia University
- Deacon, Stanwich Congregational Church